Join one of the top global, financial consulting companies to have the chance to work on the most exciting projects in the world of investment banking. This role involves a fantastic base salary alongside a competitive benefits package including bonuses, health care and supportive training.
- Executing the current test on live platforms precisely shaped for the organisation and handover of information prior to archiving and avoid any forthcoming methodological debt.
- Associating with Technology teams to guarantee the strategy is reliable with thoughts across the Group.
- Using both Java developer and UNIX commands to achieve obtaining, packaging and shifting bulk formless files to the data source.
- Automating any repeatable procedures with regards to dimensions involved and handover limitations.
- Evolving an interface and utilising the current API.
- You will be both developing and problem solving E2E solutions.
- Responsible for arranging the stages to guarantee all information is filed away effectively.
- Experienced in establishing strategy and a critical thinker
- Good communication skills, can provide output for senior audiences and understanding with commercial architecture ideas
- Good analytical and numerical competencies & experienced background in numerous analysis methods and knowledgeable when applying them.
- Skilled at utilising Microsoft Office products, Java development knowledge / API interfacing ability and Direct UNIX usage.
Good to have but not mandatory?
- Working in a previous banking domain preferred
- Ideally someone who has experience working with Infrastructure Services teams preferred.
If this is of interest and sounds like a role you would be looking to do in your next role, then just insert your details below with your up to date CV and click apply. Or, if you are unsure of a few things or want to find out more then get in touch with me from the following choices:
Telephone: [Telephone number removed]
Email: Click here to contact this recruiter
LinkedIn : www.linkedin.com/in/amanpreet-kooner-b5614b163