|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||6th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £45,000|
£40'000-£45'000 + Technical Progression + Pension + Holidays + occasional overseas travel
Do you have C# experience, looking for an opportunity to work within a leading technology company exposing you to real world hardware and software products?
This position would suit a technically minded developer who has a passion for physical technology and is seeking a varied developer role that holds realistic progression and professional development.
Established for many years, our client is an industry leading business that creates software that sits within real world technology products used across the globe. Growing from strength to strength, this is a business that constantly investing in new technology and most importantly understands the value in supporting its employees in professional career development.
You will be responsible for writing Windows application software for the test and configuration of a wide range of real world electronic products. Project's will have predominate focus on C# but there will be elements that will include Modernisation (VB6 /VB.net to C#), Maintenance and improvements to existing software. This development work with be from end to end (concept to test) and will involve work with Hardware devices. On the job training and support will be offered.
This position is perfect for someone looking more commercial experience in a technically varied role whilst working in a fast moving dynamic business.
* Write Windows application software for the test and config of technology products.
* Maintenance, Improve and modernise software
* Predominate focus on C#, elements of VB6 / VB.NET to C# modernisation (VB experience isn't essential although would be helpful)
*Working with electronic / Mechanical physical product
* Some international travel available 1-2 times a years (China / Switzerland / Germany)
* Working mainly onsite (1-2 days remote / flexible working)
* Passionate about hardware and software technology
* HNC, Diploma, or Degree qualified in computer science / software engineering
* C# experience (Win-Form applications)
* Commercial development experience
* Onsite in Oldham (Manchester)
* Occasional overseas travel (once or twice a year for up to a week)
Contact Name: Charles Pooley
Job ID: 2987281