A 1st line support role for an IT graduate or an individual at the start of their career. You will be dealing with back office software queries and seeing issues through to resolution. You will be required to refer more complex queries to the Systems Consultant within the team. You will be offered full training and the opportunity to progress within your career and move up into a Systems Consultant position.
A well-established independent Insurance brokers, owned by a larger group.
- Provide 1st line help-desk support ensuring you are responding to queries on the telephone and email in a quick and timely manner.
- Referring specialist matters to the Systems Consultant for complex support and assisting with escalation ensuring each query is fully resolves and the member is satisfied with the outcome.
- Develop and maintain good working knowledge of the companies broking systems. Undertaking systems training across all aspects of system usage.
- Be responsible for keeping a broker network letter suite up to date
- Gain broking and insurance knowledge
- Keep updated on software house releases and coordinate communication to members
- Support the systems consultants through the maintenance and preparation of training laptops and publication and issue of training material
- Attend meetings
- Effectively work with the other teams internally.
- Degree in IT or Business studies or a related discipline
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- High level of interpersonal skills
- excellent communication skills / professional telephone manner
- effective team player with the ability to self motivate
- Use initiative to drive and get things done
- Highly organised, good attention to detail
- High standard of IT literacy and confident with systems based work.
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000
- Home based
- Progression opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview
Contact Name: Kirsty Tutton