Job title - Liquidity Project Manager
Location - Remote/London
Rate - TBC
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 months plus
Our financial services client is currently seeking an experienced Liquidity Project Manager to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will be for 6 months with a review to be extended.
Project Manager - Liquidity is a global role which is part of a wider Liquidity Change Delivery Programme. The role is required to lead and drive the end to end project management of defined project(s) within the Liquidity Book of Work (BoW). Liquidity reporting and processes are being migrated to Finance on the Cloud (FoTC) from 2021, therefore the role holder also needs to manage FoTC Liquidity implementation for his/her project(s), including planning, migration activities, required testing and Change Implementation activities, and stakeholder management.
- Be responsible for the project plan and delivery of a Liquidity workstream in his/her remit. This includes project planning, resources management, dependencies management and engagement with all stakeholders and delivery partners both within Finance Change and the wider team.
- Agree and manage dependencies on core delivery team (including FoTC team), including release delivery
- Responsible for the overall training and communications required for change implementation of the project
- Implement Target Operation Model and business vision for the project
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule and risks.
- Lead definition of staffing, responsibilities and schedules.
- Establish effective project controls and procedures.
- Set high expectations concerning quality and put in place quality assurance processes.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to programme leadership and steering committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation.
- Provide visible leadership to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across Finance.
- Drive the adoption of Business Transformation Framework (BTF) standards and work in alignment with BTF methodology at all times.
- Lead the team to meet performance targets aligned to programme / project objectives).
The role is a matrix management role, in which the role holder will be required to work closely with other teams within Finance Change Delivery (including FoTC team), with HOST IT, and with business stakeholders including Site and Regional ALCM teams, Group Treasury team and ALCM Operations team.
Technical Skill Requirements
- A solid Liquidity reporting knowledge and understanding of liquidity platforms
- An understanding of change delivery lifecycles and delivery methodologies
- A strong appreciation of systems and data architectures, specifically in a finance environment
- Excellent analysis skills, with ability to structure problems and find solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
Personal Skill Requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Mature and independent - able to work with little supervision
- Ability to professionally and effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels of management
- Proficiency in creatively problem solving
- A self-starter with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Desire and commitment to make a difference
- Team player able to manage conflict and conflicting priorities
- Ability to provide direction to more junior colleagues
- Ability to quickly attain understanding of new systems and processes
- Minimum 10 years of experience in regulatory and risk management domain
- Financial Services Project Experience across both internal reporting and regulatory requirements, with solid experience of Liquidity reporting processes
- Experience in change management, driven by IT systems implementation or enhancement, across a large organisation
- Experience in delivering data remediation projects
- Delivery and Test management experience beneficial
- Track record of successful delivery
- Experience of working in Asset Liability Management
- S166 liquidity remediation exposure beneficial
If you are relevant or interested please don't delay, contact me on [Telephone number removed] /
Contact Name: Carissa Armstrong