Technical Product Owner - Cargo
£6000 - £8000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Contract Technical Product Owner (Cargo Operations)
Competitive Monthly Rate
Prestigious International Group
As a preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious and well-known international group, we have been asked to assist in the hire of a Technical Product Owners / Technical Business Analyst including two specifically with Cargo Operations. These roles will be based in the vibrant and multicultural city of Dubai on a long-term contract (12 months rolling).
Skills / Environment
Good understanding of ground handling cargo process, and the global airline cargo system landscape.
Relevant experience as a Product Owner / Business Analyst in Cargo Operations.
Appointment and dock management
Export cargo acceptance and flight build up
Import cargo flight breakdown and delivery
Transfer and transit
Job accountabilities linked to objective areas
1. Responsible for the story content, acceptance criteria definition, and end story 'sign off' across team backlogs, ensuring prepared on time for future PI's, refined frequently with the entire team, and prioritised accordingly in alignment with other team backlogs.
2. Ensures Technical Debt and NFR's are captured, refined, and prioritised across all sprints.
3. Captures additional BAU, Ceremony, and Spike activities, and incorporates into team backlogs, within the boundaries of available capacity.
4. Varied level of involvement across a suite of Demos and Visual Release Notes:
-Receive and approve Sprint demos, at a team level
-Assist in the preparation of system demo's, again at a team level, per iteration
-Support preparation and delivery of PI demo's to the stakeholder group, via 'Inspect & Adapt' workshops
5. Maintain the quality and integrity of features within their technical and team boundaries, ensuring identification and contribution of risks and dependencies back to the Product Portfolio backlog.
6. Attends and contributes to key Product Management meetings, in particular, PI Planning.
7. Defines metrics to measure the success and performance of prioritised work, ensuring any further BAU iterations can be proposed and prioritised accordingly within the boundaries of available capacity.
8. Participates in establishing and growing a community of Product Owners, building an identity for the role, focus upon collaboration, and identifying opportunities for improvement and growth.
9. Contribute to the Portfolio Product Management Playbook and its continual evolution to help drive efficient practices and empowered teams.
10. Working with your team(s) to identify and capture team driven innovation ideas, consolidating across peer group for playback up to TPM community.
Contract rate: Competitive Monthly Rate
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles: Technical Product Owner, Technical Business Analyst, Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst, TPO, BA
Deerfoot IT is one of the UK's most established, independent IT recruitment specialists. We are keen to foster strong relationships with IT consultants based on providing a transparent and supportive service. Now in our 24th year we pay promptly and are a stable contracting partner in good financial health. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906). We never send your CV without your email authorisation.
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.