Role: Transactional FX Project Manager
Location: London / Remote
Rate: Negotiable on experience (PAYE or Umbrella)
Project Manager - Transactional FX (TFX) is a global role which is part of a wider Structural and Transactional FX Risk Change Delivery Programme. The role is required to lead and drive the end to end project management of the overall Transactional FX workstreams within the project Book of Work (BoW). All aspects of the Transactional FX process and operating model are being reviewed and significantly uplifted in response to the evolving business and regulatory requirements in a project extending to 2022. The role holder will need to manage all aspects of implementation, including planning, migration activities, required testing and stakeholder management.
The Transactional FX Project Manager will:
- Be responsible for the overall project plan and delivery of workstreams in his/her remit. This includes project planning, resources management, dependencies management and engagement with all stakeholders and delivery partners both within Finance Change and the wider team.
- Agree and manage dependencies
- Responsible for the overall training and communications required for change implementation of the project
- Implement Target Operation Model and business vision for the project
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule and risks.
- Lead definition of staffing, responsibilities and schedules.
- Establish effective project controls and procedures.
- Set high expectations concerning quality and put in place quality assurance processes.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to programme leadership and steering committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation.
- Provide visible leadership to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across Finance.
- Drive the adoption of the Change Framework standards and work in alignment with the Change Framework methodology at all times.
- Lead the team to meet performance targets aligned to programme / project objectives.
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance.
Contact Name: Ben McRae