- Hands-on Experience on SAP ECC on HANA migration projects (Minimum 2 full project life cycles)
- 7 to 10 years of strong SAP ABAP and ABAP on HANA expertise with 2 + years of Object-Oriented Programming skills.
- Experience with analysis tools like Run time analysis, SQL Trace, code inspector, and SAP ABAP Test Cockpit to check the quality of the ABAP code and optimize for SAP HANA.
- Should have the remediation experience to correct the programs as per the new versions.
- Experience in correcting customer exit changes after upgrade/migration of SAP ECC on HANA.
- ABAP code push down and Data modeling to SQL for ECC Suite on HANA, CDS views and AMDP
- Thorough Relational Database & SQL knowledge
- Working knowledge on cross applications like ALE/ IDOCS.
- Strong understanding of SAP ECC applications
- Exposure to Workflow, E-portal or any new dimension products would be an added advantage
- Experience in ALE iDoc configuration and issue fixing post-migration
- Strong experience in building ABAP CDS objects (Core Data Services).
- Strong experience with ABAP Development Tool Kit using HANA studio or Eclipse
- Strong exposure to Open and Native SQL performance rules with best practices to optimize the code for SAP HANA.
- Experience in creating and debugging SAP HANA models, stored procedures.
- Experience in consuming SAP HANA models using Native SQL and ADBC.
- Good experience in SAP HANA Fuzzy search and usage in ABAP.
- Should have handled SPDD and SPAU in the previous any of the upgrade projects.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill
- Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed, and organized.
- Must be able to learn quickly and get the job done in high visibility, high-stress situation
- Should be able to lead a team of at least 5-6 developers
- Should be able to play the onsite coordinator role for SAP ECC on the HANA migration project
- Should have ABAP on HANA (HA400) trained or certified
Contact Name: Adrian Ciochinaru