Infrastructure Engineer - Robotics
Lloyds Banking Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We're seeking the following skills and attributes: IT Infrastructure
* Google or Azure Cloud deployment
* Windows Server and Client Infrastructure
* SQL Database Server
* Dashboarding tools such as Elastic
* DevOps Tooling eg Chef
* Virtual desktop
In addition, it would be desirable for you to have knowledge of Linux.
Data Analysis Our team all require to use our dashboarding tools to understand and optimise the behaviour of the platform.
The ability to set up the tools would be a bonus.
Knowledge of log ingestion and analytic solutions Ability to build basic data transformation scripts and perform data loads Ability to perform analysis and data discovery RPA Technologies:
* Understanding of RPA concepts
* Experience of RPA scripting would be beneficial (particularly Blueprism)
* Understanding or RPA architecture patterns
We're looking for somebody with the knowledge to gain a deep understanding of the underlying RPA technologies with the flexibility to work with other engineers within the team to undertake "Run" and Change Management activities with the goal of improving the service offered to customers of the RPA estate.
Activities will include:
* Server deployment, configuration and basic administration, with an understanding of database optimisation techniques.
* Monitoring and analysing VDI /Server infrastructure and system logs, allowing basic diagnostic and configuration of the Windows devices, including Windows Firewalls and IIS.
* Investigation of incidents and underlying Root causes
* Creation of Transact SQL, Batch and PowerShell scripts.
* Use of the Elastic stack to ingest large amount of log data, by creating data transform and load scripts
* Data analysis and discovery to provide insight into system operation and efficiency.
* Investigations into the use of DevOps Tools and techniques in an RPA environment.
Non-Technical Skills: We're looking for:
A good knowledge of the full IT SDLC, including software development, testing and release practices.
Practical experience of Agile delivery, preferably using Scrum. methodology
You'll able/willing to undertake travel to our RPA Hubs in locations around the country and may get opportunities to travel internationally.
We want someone who is going to be stretched and get the opportunity to use your creativity and curiosity to bring about some amazing RPA solutions at scale to this huge organisation. We need someone who's also going to get some horizon-expanding exposure to a host of wider technologies and processes to automate.
We believe that it'll be an enjoyable, energising and intellectually challenging environment where you'll see our real passion for innovation and robotics!
You'll join a leading digital organisation with the support and career potential you'd expect. We'll also provide a competitive benefits package with includes:
* A performance related bonus;
* Generous pension contribution;
* 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays;
* A flexible cash benefits allowance;
* Wider corporate benefits.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation We also want to ensure our RPA colleagues get genuine career opportunities as well as represent the communities we serve...believing strongly in diversity and equal opportunity. So if joining us at a critical and exciting time in our RPA future appeals and you have the background we're seeking then we'd love to hear from you!