|Recruiter:||SES Home Services|
|Listed on:||29th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £35,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join SES Home Services in a department that is on the cusp of bringing in some exciting and positive changes and establish a rewarding career for yourself within our growing and people-focused business.
We are SES Home Services, a trusted local provider of plumbing, heating and drainage services. Our professional, reliable home services are accredited and guaranteed - giving our customers the best of both worlds - an affordable local specialist, plus the peace of mind of a large provider.
Whether our customers want to be prepared for every eventuality with emergency cover or fix a leaking tap with our fixed price repairs, we're the local experts who are on hand to help, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We are an inclusive Team that values diversity and community, what makes us different as well as what we have in common. Our business is built on the values of service, compassion, integrity, innovation, collaboration and commitment. We are looking for engaged individuals who are passionate about delivering great customer service to join us on our journey.
Why you should join our team:
This is an exciting time for a graduate with a few years of experience to build and grow their career in a newly formed team and become part of our collaborative and supportive organisation as we look to the future.
There will be plenty of opportunities to develop your skills, experience and knowledge as you join a department in the midst of change and growth and you will have the chance to make the role your own and reach your potential.
What's more, we recognise strong performance, reward hard work and offer excellent career development and progression opportunities across the business.
- Salary of up to £35,000 per annum DOE (can be flexible for the right candidate)
- Up to 10% employer contribution towards Aviva's Group Personal Pension Plan
- Working hours: Full-time
As a Planning and Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for all aspects of capacity planning, reporting and analysis, ensuring we have the data we need to manage our operational performance and meet customer demand.
In this role, you will assist with capacity planning and headcount requirements by creating annual forecasts of job volumes and their expected geographical location. You will use systems to run scenario data and shape plans, as well as producing daily, weekly and monthly reports and analyses comparing actual performance to the forecast.
In addition, you will:
- Support the field management team by producing reports
- Develop and deliver alerts for capacity planning to actively track resources against forecast requirements
- Build, maintain and enhance the capacity planning model on an ongoing basis
- Develop processes and procedures for future analysis, predicting imbalances in capacity coverage
Other organisations may call this role Performance and Reporting Analyst, Planning and Data Analyst, MI Data and Reporting Analyst, Performance Reporting Data Analyst, or Data Analyst.
As a Planning and Reporting Analyst, you will need some experience of the following gained from your qualification, a professional environment or similar:
- Structuring and reporting data
- MI development, production and presentation
- Data analysis and manipulation using Excel
- Testing data-based scenarios through systems
- Building capacity planning tools
- Using associated networks and systems including MS Office and Outlook
Experience in a similar role would be preferred to build on your existing skills and knowledge. A basic understanding of using PowerBI data overlays would be beneficial, as would some experience of collecting, analysing and interpreting large data sets and the ability to identify gaps and/or trends.
- Life assurance
- 25 days' holiday per year
- Give as you earn scheme
- Financial education, savings and personal loans through Neyber
- Simply Health Cash Plan, Surgical Choices and Rewards
- Confidential crisis support, counselling and legal advice
- Discounts with our subsidiaries and Garage
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit, who SES Home Services work in partnership with. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency. If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process, please get in touch and let us know. We're also happy to discuss flexible working options should the role accommodate it.
If you are seeking your next challenge as a Planning and Reporting Analyst, select the apply button shown to be brought through to the application process.
Please note, applications will be reviewed and applicants contacted throughout for an immediate start.
The health and wellbeing of our staff and interviewees is paramount, so we have put practices in place to keep all parties safe.