Job Title: Out of Hours Service Desk Analyst
Location: Hybrid (Homebased / Office based in Heathrow)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 12-hour shifts on a 6-week shift pattern rota
- Provide direct technical support by telephone to key clients to a successful conclusion both in and out of hours based on staff rota 24 x 7
- Answer phone calls and log accurately into customer's call logging system when required.
- Co-ordinate Field Service Engineers and procurement process during out of hours shifts
- Investigate, manage and resolve incidents in accordance with procedures and SLA. This includes tasks delegated by the Support Delivery Supervisor during day shifts.
- Provide incident management and escalation in accordance to client requirements and procedures.
- Attend client sites when required for knowledge transfer workshops then update members of the OOH team.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- The ability to work well alone and under pressure
- Proven experience in Incident Management practices and procedures, being a point of escalation and updates where required.
- Proactively monitor and action of client support queues and mailboxes.
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot a wide variety of problems, with network and computer hardware, operating systems and application software
- Working knowledge of recent and current releases of Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange Server products.
- Demonstrate a good understanding and experience of working with Windows Server 2008, 2012 and Active Directory
- Advanced MS office knowledge and trouble-shooting
- Providing status updates and reports when requested by management
- Working knowledge to install, configure, troubleshoot and support of network technologies
- Understanding and ability to implement and use remote support products
- Ability to maintain documents and records to a professional standard
- Maintaining and developing working relationships with other business functions
- Have an adaptable and flexible approach to work and associated shift patterns
- Monitor and report on internal infrastructure hardware statuses
- Working knowledge of recent and current releases of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop products
- Working knowledge of recent and current releases of VMware vSphere products
- Knowledge transfer and mentoring of other technical team members
- Working knowledge of Google Apps and MS Office 365
- Gain and maintain professional accreditations through training as defined by management
- Knowledge of ITIL practices and processes
- MCITP Windows Server/Workstation Administration
- Microsoft Office Specialist to include MS Azure and O365.
- Citrix certification
- ITIL Service Management Foundation
- At least 5 years' experience in similar client facing role
- SAN technologies
- Ms Exchange
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; IT Support Service Desk Team Leader, Senior IT Service Desk Consultant, IT Support Consultant, 2nd Line Engineer, Customer Support, Senior 1st Line Support Engineer, 1st Line IT Support, Senior Helpdesk Support, 1st IT Support Analyst, 1st Line Support Technician, Helpdesk Analyst, Helpdesk Support, IT Support Analyst may also be considered for this role.
Contact Name: Dataquest Heathrow Limited