LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£500 - £650
ASAP (4 months +)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Contract inside of IR35
The role will be responsible for the delivery of high quality technical solutions and will require to:
* …follow and enhance the scrum practices for continuous team processes improvement
* …create technical roadmaps and milestones
* …collaborate with the Business Analysis team for producing estimates and agile delivery plans.
* …mentor junior developers on their growth as professionals (technical and soft skills)
* …guiding and inspiring the team through technical issues and challenges
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or graduation from reputed organization
- 6-9 Years of experience in software development
- Extensive knowledge of best practices
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to explain concepts clearly and concisely
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical formats
- Excellent analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Desirable - Knowledge of the ServiceNow data model (including task hierarchy, CMDB, user, groups and roles, data relationships)
- Experience implementing business rules, script includes and client scripts, fix scripts and schedule jobs
- Experience of implementing inbound and outbound API integrations
- Preferred, but no necessary, experience of implementing the Service Portal on ServiceNow
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of ServiceNow and best practices for improving performance.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;