Software Development Engineer (m/f/d)
Currently we are looking for Software Engineer for at least 12 months project. Our client is a global player in the in-vitro-diagnostic industry. As Senior Software Engineer in Medical Device Development you are a leading engineer in the discipline Automation Software.
Your responsibilities as Software Development Engineer (m/f/d)
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing
- including software maintenance of mechatronic system components
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team
- Produce based on software requirements, the project's software design: Specification and corresponding documentation, accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against the specification
- Review and analyse your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers, review application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project
- Close interdisciplinary collaboration with project team (incl. V&V and integration on higher level)
- Supports the Product Owner in daily work, i.e. managing requirements along the life cycle, plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product, ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on, etc.
- University or University of Applied Science education in a software related field such as software engineering
- Profound knowledge of C#, .Net, - additional skills in C++/C would be a plus
- Experience in Agile Software Engineering
- Engineer with an interest in interdisciplinary and hardware focused applications with a strong background and interest in software development are encouraged to apply
- At least 3 years of industry experience in mechatronic development
- Fluent in English and German
- Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Home Office: Yes, load will be tbd
- Start date: November 2021
- Duration: min. 12 months
Please send your application by clicking the "Apply"-button or contact Hoa Ha directly via E-Mail Click here to contact this recruiter for more information.
Feel free to share this opportunity with your network, who might be interested in this role.
We are looking forward to talk to you soon!
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha