GRADUATE VERIFICATION ENGINEER: NEW - 5G Leader, Global Semiconductor giant! 2 days in office per week, excellent benefits AND lively city location.
This is a superb opportunity to join my client in in their cross-functional & cross-geo team to develop SoC solutions for cutting-edge products.
Educational grades for graduates: Excellent A-Levels (A’s) AND/OR a 1st/2.1/2.2 from a Digital Engineering degree
This engineering team is continuing to expand in the Voice & Music and IoT Sectors. They offer a full end-to-end service for leading-edge Low-Power Mixed-Signal SOCs.
You shall primarily be involved in the Design Verification of custom Voice & Music and IoT IP and SoCs, including:
Skills and Experience
- Design analysis for testability
- Test planning
- Test bench and infrastructure development using System Verilog and UVM
- IP level test development using System Verilog and UVM
- IP level test development using Formal Methods
- SoC level test development using System Verilog and embedded C code
- Work is in a dynamic team environment and will provide targeted on the job training.
For more information on this role and to join a superb group which not only offers job challenge and satisfaction but also the opportunity to grow and work on technologies no other business is than contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.
- Bachelors - Computer Engineering, Bachelors - Computer Science, Bachelors - Electrical Engineering
- Internship in Software Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Systems Engineering, or related work experience.
- Experience of System Verilog, Verilog or VHDL
- Experience of UVM (optional)
- Experience of C or other high-level languages
- Knowledge of Standard interfaces, Bus protocols and Processor architectures
Contact Name: Rachel Mason