Change & Implementation Manager (Communications - NFRO)
Location - London/Remote
Daily rate - £750/day PAYE £962/day Umbrella
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 Months
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Change & Implementation Manager to join their team as part of natural growth within the department. The Global Risk Transformation area supports the Risk function in driving transformational activity by managing a change portfolio of programmes which include regulatory programmes and other significant change initiatives.
This role is required to support the Non-Financial Risk Optimisation (NFRO) Programme, and is responsible for delivering communications to internal audiences groups across HSBC globally. The role holder will work as communications SME with NFRO programme leadership, workstream leads and business/ functional/ regional stakeholders to design and deliver a programme of globally aligned communications to support the delivery and embedding of improvements to NFR management across the bank.
Key responsibilities include employee communication (creation, management and delivery of strategy, plans, tactics and content), planning and project management (development and delivery of a plan of targeted communications which has been agreed with key programme stakeholder), Reporting (through NFRO programme) and communications analysis
- Delivery of a global NFRO communications strategy and supporting plan of activity
- Implementation of communications activities to support the delivery of NFRO objectives and outcomes
- Relationship management with Global Communications network (LOB/Region/Country Comms Heads) - updates and briefs the network, reviews and approves LOB/Function/country content where required to ensure global consistency and message alignment
- Best practice sharing to avoid duplication and to manage air-traffic control
- Implementation of global NFR management awareness and engagement activity when required
- Ensures alignment with Global Communications team activity (including External communications) where required.
- Developing NFRO programme/ audience wide communications around NFR management and NFRO programme progress
- Working with NFRO workstreams to shape and coordinate targeted audience communications
- Supporting development of/ reviewing workstream communications as required to ensure consistent messaging, tone and language
- Planning leadership/webcast communications - writing content and speaker briefs
- Developing and maintaining the NFRO communications runway
- Attending relevant NFRO working groups and meetings
- Managing and building relationships with LoB/ functional/ regional NFRO communications leads and leading a working group to ensure an effective programme of central and local communications around NFR management are delivered.
- This critical role involves designing and delivering key Communications across the organisation Globally to Internal Audience.
- The role also requires strategic planning, implementation of communications activities to support the delivery of NFRO objectives and outcomes
- The role requires strong relationship management with Global Communications network for aligned communications and embedding of improvements to NFR management across the bank
- Experience of working in a large scale programme (Global) - MUST HAVE
- Communications Experience in Financial Services (Global) - MUST HAVE
- Significant change experience - MUST HAVE
- Employee communications planning and delivery across global matrix organisations
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Planning, management and administration skills and experience and accuracy in delivery
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability of organisational planning and problem solving.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour and structure and effective solutions to communications.
- Change management and communications skills
- SharePoint, Intranet, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
If you think you are up for the task and feel you meet the above criteria or interested to hear more information, please contact me on [Telephone number removed] /
Contact Name: Emily Peek