For this role you need to be located in Hungary.
As a Business Analyst you will be implementing and continuously improving warehousing solutions across the company with a complex architecture and business landscape. You will be working on the blueprint solution design, harmonizing business processes and implementation of the WMS solution.
You will be working in an agile manner with international stakeholders across all parts of the business, specifically in the logistics area, as well as 3rd party vendors and integration partners.
You will be part of the European technology team located in the Netherlands and Hungary providing IT services for over 40 businesses, in over 10 countries.
The key objective of the role is to act as subject matter expert on product and business processes in the logistics area.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Business Analyst you will…
- Work closely as a bridge between business and Group IT stakeholders providing business analysis services within a project or operational context
- Work closely with Product Owner to define and refine the product backlog, outlining functional requirements together with the customer/business
- Act as a change agent to execute technology initiatives in the logistics area, holding an integral role in project teams
- Collaborate with Product Owner and 3rd party vendors in translating business needs into functional solutions
- Analyse, Design, document and implement business process flows that fit within the technical solution and meet business requirements
- Strive for harmonization of business processes by implementing common standardized solutions
- Facilitate test activities, quality control and initial post-go-live support
- Conduct trainings to the key users as part of the 'train the trainer process'
- Create and maintain documentation like process flows, training materials
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in similar role and/or logistics experience with strong interest in warehousing and process flows
- Good overview and understanding of warehouse processes in the wholesale/distribution industry
- Experience in mid-large scale projects, preferably in a multi-national environment working with external customers and 3rd party vendors
- Experience in implementing WMS solutions and/or ERP is a must, including an in-depth understanding of the relevant business processes involved
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent command of English is a must both written and spoken
- Agile way of working is a plus
- Experience with Reflex WMS is an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Good cooperation and communication skills
- Customer oriented, "can do" attitude
- Adaptive and responsive to change
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Confident presenter, documentation and writing skills
- Professional challenges and career development opportunities
- Diverse and inspiring international working environment
- Travel throughout Europe is expected 25-40% (Covid-19 restrictions permitting)
- Dynamic, young team of excellent professionals
- Competitive salary package, Cafeteria
- Good technical support: laptop, phone, monitor, etc.
- Hybrid work
Contact Name: Nikolett Horvath