|Listed on:||24th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£23,000 - £28,000|
Work for an inventive search engine in the IT industry
Provide first/second line software technical support to customers, working alongside a very strong software development team so you can learn and extend programming skills in both windows and linux stack.
- Basic HTML - CSS - JS
- Good English
- Basic Excel
- Knowledge of programming languages - having used a code editor
- Basic internet knowledge IP, default ports, FTP, DNS, Firewall, SSL
The role offers a salary of £23k to £28k, flexible and remote working offered. Currently one day a week in the office is compulsory.
- Paying for your training and professional development.
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday,
- Bi-weekly company lunch and entertainments
- Pre-covid company wide holidays were offered - the next trip was to have been to Burning man.
- Drinks, snacks and fruit provided at the office
Based in Mayfair, Central London, (but as mentioned with remote and flexible working) you will find their office a vibrant and fun place. Heddon St is renowned for its fine restaurants and lively atmosphere.
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2982486