Business Analyst with Reference Data and Collateral
£200 - £300
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Years of relevant experience
About the Job
Here at Nexus we are recruiting for a Business Analyst (Data & Regulations) to join a multi-national company which provides custom information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with a background in Reference Data and Regulations / understanding of Collateral.
You will have at least 3 to 5 years experience as Business Analyst coupled with at least 2 years of data analysis, reference data and ideally collateral.
- Data Analysis of Client Reference Data / complex data set analysis
- Management of RAIDS log / creation of status packs
- Business Analysis/Process review / documentation of processes / UAT cases
- Maintaining and developing relationships with Business/IT stakeholders
- Supporting delivery of new systems / system enhancements
- Experience in analysing/manipulating large volumes of data using Access/Excel
- Ability to prepare structured PowerPoint presentations/good comm skills
- A good understanding of Data flows, mapping and systems infrastructure
- Understanding of Client & Account data including Client On-boarding/KYC
- Understanding of data distribution/interfacing methods & technologies
If you have the experience we are looking for and wish to be considered please your CV to us in Word format.