For my client in the IT industry I am currently looking for a Cyber Security Service Delivery Analyst.
- The Cyber Security Service Delivery Analyst is a new position reporting to the Manager of the Cyber Defense Center (CDC) Service Management (SM). This role will align closely with all members of the CDC and Cyber Security organization within the Company.
- The mission of the Metrics and Performance Analyst is to support the CDC Service Manager in improving the maturity of the service delivery competency for the CDC's Detection & Monitoring, Incident Management, Threat Intelligence, and Threat Hunting services.
- Candidates must have a passion for ITSM/ITIL service management and delivery and a deep understanding of process design, implementation, and management within the context of a cyber defense or fusion center.
- The role requires proven experience collaborating with stakeholders from all levels of the organization.
- Define and capture core and supporting CDC processes/procedures, tool selection and application, and process/value stream mapping and analysis.
- Improve the processes to achieve service process efficiencies.
- Work with the CDC teams to design and implement Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure SLA performance.
- Produce and maintain consistent and high-quality process and procedure documentation using industry standards and best practices.
- Aid with assessing and documenting together with the CDC teams the current CDC environment and developing plans and clear deliverables for a possible implementation of future new or better services.
- Ensure SM Change Management compliance within the CDC.
- Support analysis of performance leading to service changes and improvements to increase value of services delivered.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in ITIL process and service management.
- ITIL trained with previous proven experience of creating and implementing ITIL aligned policies and processes preferably with a cyber defense or fusion center (i.e. for detection and monitoring, incident management, threat intel, and threat hunting teams).
- Strong analytical problem solving, facilitation, and collaboration skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to lead structured meetings to gather requirements from stakeholders and document them accurately.
- Must have experience working with ITSM/ITIL frameworks and Agile project methodologies.
- Must have strong relationship building, influencing, and consultation skills.
- Significant experience working with one or more of the security frameworks CMMC, NIST SP 800-171, or ISO 27001.
- Experience of ITIL/ITSM in cyber security a plus.
- Must be fluent in English. German language skills a plus.
Start date: October 2021
Duration: 9 months
Capacity: 3-4 days a Week
Location: Munich / remote
If You're interested in the position kindly send me your current CV including your hourly or daily rate and your availability to Click here to contact this recruiter . All profiles will be looked at, if your profile fits the bill I will get in contact with you shortly
Contact Name: Korbinian Fuchs