Job title - Strategic Business Change Manager - Global Wholesale Banking
Location - London, Canary Wharf/Remote
Rate - Up to £520 PAYE or Umbrella £667.
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 months
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Strategic Business Change Manager - Global Wholesale Banking join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will initially be for 6 months, potentially moving to permanent. The Base Location for the role is London with flexible working options available
- Help in shaping and executing on Wholesale's global strategic change agenda.
- Play a prominent role in Portfolio planning & execution and be the go-to person for the Business for all activities around strategic change agenda definition and delivery
- Be accountable for creating the Business Change Roadmap and to execute it working with the Business Leads & Global Transformation Portfolio Directors
- Lead strategic change from initiation to execution and benefits realisation, provide the business with end-to-end change support
- Collaborate with the Business on the need & nature of change to leverage opportunities and manage challenges
- Work independently when required to identify opportunities, challenge conventional thinking, and then shape, prioritise, and drive the execution of their change needs with a focus on delivering the desired customer, colleague, operational and financial outcomes.
- Ensure that any disruption from is minimised to enable the acceleration of the delivery of the business results.
- Oversee the tracking of risks, issues, and dependencies, assess impact on the change strategy and take action to minimise impact
- Monitor and report on the strategic change agenda and intervene when off track
- Ensure all agreed costs, quality, and delivery commitments
- Evaluate delivery quality of Transformation team using KPIs or surveys
- Demonstrate financial acumen to develop a global business case, including investments, detailed benefits, and link to overall finances of the business.
- Ensure key learnings are captured from each Programme and feed these back into Transformation to improve methodologies and share best practice
- Act as a Line Manager to Transformation colleagues engaged in critical programmes (optional).
- Transaction banking background.
- Process Mapping.
- Experience/background in Governance, risk, and compliance.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience of delivering end to end change in financial services
- Experience for the delivery of highly complex and business critical change effort in accordance with existing industry best practices and methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- Display a high level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex business change initiatives
- Outstanding understanding of The Banks Group structures values, behaviours, processes, and objectives
- Strong intimate knowledge of Wholesale Banking business model - i.e., the customer proposition, the channels and operations, and the key financial performance drivers.
- Good working knowledge of functional area in an operational or consulting capacity
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- Strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-culturally diverse work environments
- Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigor, including being able to contextualize data into business activities and conclusions
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate, or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
- Outstanding relationship management and influencing skills - up to Board level
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex transformational initiatives
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills
- Degree in related field or commensurate practical experience
- Industry recognized technical certifications i.e., PMP, CBAP, Master Black Belt - Six Sigma (Optional), TOGAF (Optional).
If you are relevant or interested, please contact me at
Contact Name: Krutika Patel