As an eFX Web Developer (.Net and C#) you will be developing GUI applications using WPF, additionally engagement with HTML / JS / Typescript and ideally React will be required. Overall the role will be focused around the development of new GUI tools and enhancements to existing tools, from initial planning and design, through implementation, integration, deployment, and support.
My London based Financial Services client provides investment banking solutions on a global scale.
My London based Financial Services client is looking for a eFX Web Developer (.Net and C#) to engage in the following:
- This is an opportunity for a person who wants to make a difference and help develop the future of electronic FX trading.
- The ideal candidate will be interested in working on a growing project and will be an integral part of the bank's major technological push to meet its aggressive growth goals.
- The candidate will be involved in development of new GUI tools and enhancements to existing tools, from initial planning and design, through implementation, integration, deployment, and support.
- The candidate must be committed to complete success across the entire software life-cycle.
- This role is for a person who enjoys taking smart risks and is intrinsically motivated by their accomplishments.
To be consider for the eFX Web Developer (.Net and C#) role at my Financial Services client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- Good level of experience in a delivery focused development team
- Good knowledge of Scrum and Agile
- Good knowledge of FX and good appreciation of electronic trading
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as reporting capabilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Be creative, innovative, pro-active and convincing in terms of finding solutions
- Proactive and flexible approach to dealing with challenges
- Strong communication skills
- Strong C# development skills
- Ability to deliver quality code without relying on the test team
- Strong WPF experience
- Web development experience with Typescript
- Experience of the entire development lifecycle within .NET projects from architecture through to maintenance.
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience on High performance C# development and the .NET framework and its interoperability mechanisms.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in object orientated design and development.
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- FX business knowledge (products / exchanges)
Knowledge of the following languages / concepts:
o Microsoft .NET and C#
o Design patterns (MVVM, IOC etc.)
o Reactive Extensions (Rx)
o React (Reactjs)
- Opportunity to work remotely or through hybrid working
- Receive up to £775 per day INSIDE IR35
Contact Name: James Williams