You are a point of contact for companies that understand the big picture and oversees issues of cross-border implementations. You follow the agile methodology to execute projects in a predictable manner, delivering high-quality results in the most efficient way. Are you either a seasoned Solution Architects or a highly talented senior consultant with the ambitious goal to become a Solution Architect?
- Design and deliver high-quality Dynamics 365 application ladscapes to international clients;
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer and the consultancy project team;
- Participate in pre-sales activities as requested;
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
- Advise customers on industries' best practices in a proactive rather than passive way;
- Together with team Leads, you ensure that the functional design is provided with an estimate of the required work and you monitor quality at the time of realization.
This is you:
- A University degree preferably in a related field;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written; other languages such as French, German, Spanish and Italian are a big plus;
- 7 to 10+ years of ERP consulting experience - Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O or earlier versions of Dynamics AX preferably;
- Experience of multiple large international end-to-end ERP implementations - preferable with intercontinental rollouts;
- Pre-sales experience;
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills;
- Customer-oriented and proactive;
- A team player that can easily fit into an international vibrant team of colleagues from different cultures and locations;
- Willing to take an extra challenge to work and travel for international projects all over the world.
- Willing to relocate to the Netherlands;
Freelance position - up to EUR950 Daily!!
Click here to contact this recruiter
+31 202 41 85 31
Contact Name: George Cockayne