|Listed on:||22nd September|
|Salary/Rate:||£27,000 - £27,000|
|Start Date:||2021-09-22 10:56:26|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Graduate Scientific Sales Executive
£27,000 per annum
Are you an ambitious and commercially-minded Life Sciences Graduate, Scientific Sales Executive or Applications Specialist with some technical sales experience? Are you ready to advance your career to the next stage? We are world-class scientific instrumentation manufacturer with a unique selling proposition. This is a consultative solutions-led sales opportunity, including full training & uncapped commission to reward outperformance.
BASIC SALARY: £27,000 - £32,000
· OTE 1st Year £15,000 (UNCAPPED)
· Commission on EVERY Unit Sold
· Car Allowance (£300 per month)
· Pension Scheme (3% Company Contribution)
· 20 Days Annual Holiday (rising one day per year, to a maximum of 25)
· Life Assurance for Employee
LOCATION: Home & field-based (or hybrid home / office), therefore we welcome applications from flexible candidates living in any reasonably central major conurbations, towns & cities and with easy access to key motorways & major trunk roads.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Graduate Scientific Sales Executive UK & Ireland / Business Development - Life Science / Scientific Instruments
A home - based or hybrid role which will demand one or more days per week physically out in the field. Visiting customer sites, providing the necessary technical selling across the whole of the UK & Ireland. Therefore, there is plenty of business to go for!
· Engage in & complete an intensive initial 3-month training package
· Take ownership for achieving your annual territory sales growth plan
· Drive strategic plan & execute, while mapping out mechanics of each customer to target high margin sales
· Create & also follow-up, leads & projects already in pipeline
· 100% new business development, via a combination of telephone, digital and F2F methods
· Deliver client presentations accompanied & supported by technical colleagues
· Prepare quotes & close deals
· Grow business pipeline across multiple stakeholders (lead times can be up to 2 years long)
· Happily cover a vast geographic territory
· Regularly update Salesforce CRM system
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Graduate Scientific Sales Executive UK & Ireland / Business Development - Life Science / Scientific Instruments
You will have the following characteristics & experiences:
· Scientific Degree, Masters or PhD (Life Sciences preferable)
· Some tangible new business selling experience in any industry (ideally scientific sales)
· Able to build strong relationships fast and across various sectors
· Results-driven with a creative mind for developing consultative sales solutions
· Competency with advanced Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
· CRM experience (Salesforce preferred)
· Full driving license & valid passport
A high-quality international branded manufacturer of ground-breaking & highly innovative scientific solutions. Our solutions have been credited as genuine game-changers i.e. unique selling propositions. We offer a combination of premium branding and added value.
Last year we doubled our sales turnover & we plan to double again this year.
The position reports to our international HQ, which includes a sales office, coupled with fully functional laboratory equipped with our Instruments.
We are nimble with an entrepreneurial culture. Our values include strong ethics, coupled with an emphasis on helping deliver better scientific outcomes. Our customers see us as their trusted advisers. Customer base includes several of the top 10 Global Pharmaceutical manufacturers.
As you progress in your career, we may offer you the chance to add additional European countries to your territory.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Scientific Sales, Technical Sales, Scientific Instruments, Scientific Consumables, Laboratory Sales, Scientific Applications Specialist, Life Sciences, Scientific Instrumentation, Nanomedicine, Nanotechnology, Regenerative Medicine, Vaccines, Virology, Gene Therapy
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.