|Listed on:||22nd September|
|Salary/Rate:||£47,000 - £47,000|
|Start Date:||2021-09-22 10:55:08|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is a newly created Marketing Manager role; joining an in-house, fast paced marketing team in an established business. The account you will be managing is a global B2B SaaS, go-to brand. They are a reseller of our benefits, rewards and recognition products. This role will suit a Marketing Manager that is strategy focused with experience in the Employee Benefits market.
BASIC SALARY: £47,000 to £55,000 per annum
· 3 days office and 2 days home
· Contributory Pension
· Life Cover 4 x base salary
· Free Travel Insurance
· Discounted Gym Membership
· Discounted Retailer Platforms
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Luton, Oxford, Rugby, London, Leighton Buzzard, Bicester, St Albans, Watford, Welwyn Garden City, Bedford, Cambridge, Banbury, Birmingham, Nuneaton, Leamington Spa, Hemel Hempstead, Wembley, Berkhamstead, Tring, Bletchley, Daventry, Towcester
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Manager - Account Based for a FTSE 100
You will devise and drive the full marketing strategy for this renowned brand. Youll partner with their account-based marketing teams while working alongside the key internal stakeholders inside our organisation. Your marketing strategy will be comprehensive and data driven by 1000s of SME clients across the UK. You will then be responsible for the tactical delivery of this plan. Youll be totally hands on; creating and writing the collateral that touches 1000s of app users.
As the Marketing Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
· Be seen as the primary marketing contact for the account / client.
· Create and trigger impactful and compelling content to the accounts clients (B2B) and their workforce (B2C).
· Constantly monitoring ROI for the account by reviewing data sets across activation on campaigns and retention levels after free trials.
· Create concise copy for promotional materials across multiple channels, always ensuring the account you are managing has full branding adherence.
· Collaborate across all marketing teams; monitoring, adapting and improving the customer journey to increase paid for subscriptions following the free trial period.
· Track the success of campaigns and produce MI for internal and external management teams.
· Taking full ownership of the Account (ABM), from creating the strategy, implementing the budget with the Head of Marketing and ensuring a connected client / customer journey.
REQUIREMENTS: Marketing Manager - Account Based for a FTSE 100
To be considered for this account based Marketing Manager you will already be working across multi-channel campaigns and be at ease with high-level meetings about campaign strategy, market insight and the customer journey.
You will also need to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
· A marketing or business degree or similar qualification or equivalent professional marketing experience gained in a B2B or B2C arena.
· Have a reputation of producing real, measurable results. Exceeding business goals.
· Demonstrate project management skills and able to work with multi-functioning teams in the account and across our own teams in-house.
· Be a successful Marketing Manager with a natural creative flair for the channel you operate in.
Ideally candidates would have worked in rewards and benefits, employment support, business services, SaaS, insurance and protection, however we are interested to receive applicants from different backgrounds who have multi-channel knowledge.
We are approaching 250+ employees and have 35+ years of operating in our market; rewards, benefits and insurance. Our aim is to create a brighter future for the UK workforce. We have a growing client base of businesses using our products to enhance their employee brand and workplace experience. Looking after workplace employees is what we do, you can be part of making a difference to peoples jobs and lives.
One of our biggest accounts is a tech giant that operates globally. You will be looking after their end-users in the UK. Such a big brand to add to your marketing portfolio!
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing Manager, B2B2C, Account Based Marketing Manager, ABM, Acquisition Marketing Manager, Brand Marketing Manager, On-Boarding Marketing Manager, Channel Partnering Marketing Manager, Reseller Marketing Manager, Multi-Channel Marketing Manager, Fintech, SaaS, App Development, App based solutions, employee rewards, employee benefits, personal insurance, hospitalisation plans, dental cover, PMI, private medical insurance, wellbeing, workplace healthcare, HR provision,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.