* Being the single point of contact between IT Enablement and the business liaising with customers, colleagues and 3rd parties by phone, email, teams and face to face interactions
* Taking ownership to triage and manage incidents and request items throughout their lifecycle
* Provide and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
* Safeguarding incident resolution and fulfilment
Fantastic Public Sector Client
* Listen to and interpret information provided by the customer in order to apply the relevant categorisation and prioritisation of the incident, service request or change.
* Using a supporting knowledge base to deliver instruction, advice and guidance and attempt to resolve enquiries at first contact and/or allocate to appropriate team according to process.
* Liaise closely with other IT Service colleagues; build and maintain good relationships and work on joint activities and initiatives.
* Recognise and escalate potentially serious issues to appropriate person(s), maintain call logs, provide information and communicate with relevant parties.
* Identify trends and potential problem areas to reduce reoccurring incidents and infrastructure events.
* Collate information on the customer perception of the quality of service delivered.
* Participate in the preparation and implementation of service continuity & service improvement activities.
* Monitor all incidents to ensure service level agreements are met.
* Look at ways of improving the Service Desk software and supporting the toolkit to provide improved service to our customers.
* Build strong relationships with customers.
* Possess a good understanding of all business systems and processes.
* Maintain regular contact with the customer and take ownership of incidents and requests. IT Service Desk Analyst - Role Profile
* Communicate all major incidents effectively and efficiently to the business.
* Work closely with Customer Services to help meet external customer expectations.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with the other IT Service teams to encourage collaborative working and knowledge sharing.
Customer Contact Management and Reporting
* Collaborate with IT Service Desk Operations Manager to generate management and performance reports to an agreed schedule.
* Maintain accurate IT physical asset records.
* Provide direction, support and guidance to new members of the team
* Work together to achieve individual and team objectives
* Work within Service Desk defined roles and roles/shift rota
* Look at ways to improve team working and opportunities to develop new and existing skills and processes.
* Assist with the review and update of knowledgebase articles and documentation as appropriate including the creation of new knowledge articles and local work instructions within Service Now
* Our operational hours are Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 5:30pm.
* The successful candidate will be required to work within a shift pattern and roles rota. Our shift patterns are 07:30 - 15:30, 08:30 - 16:30 and 09:30 - 17:30 Monday through Friday. There will be a requirement for the candidate to work flexibly on a job rota which includes onsite presence to support onsite activities,
* Support for both Edinburgh and Glasgow offices is also provided on a weekly basis, this is done on a rota basis and is reviewed regularly
Leading and communicating
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen, empathise and reassure customers.
* The ability to build lasting and trusted relationships with our Customers
Analysis and making effective decisions
* Ability to work using own initiative to solve problems
* Using available information and enhancing knowledge to promote Customer Success
Delivering a quality of service
* Ability to manage effectively changing priorities and deadlines managing your own workload, contributing to the continuous improvement of RoS data, services and products.
Demonstrating commitment and drive
* Ability to work effectively as part of a small team with a strong customer and business focus
* Excellent organisation skills, self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised on own initiative.
Collaborating and partnering
* The ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
* Familiar with using and supporting Microsoft Office, e-mail, and business applications
Competitive salary, 6 months with likely extension
Contact Name: Craig Drummond
Reference: TJ/9082/JN -092021-3597953_1632231272
Job ID: 2980929