Field Service Engineer
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
£28000 - £30000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Field Service Engineer Northampton £28,000 - £30'000+ Overtime (35K OTE) + Van + Fuel Card + Pension + Training + Life Assurance + Travel Money + Compensation Package + Bonuses + Immediate start
Are you a field service engineer with strong mechanical and electrical skills working on forklifts looking to join a company where you can maximise your earnings through overtime and bonuses? Enjoy working for a company who progresses internally. This is a great opportunity to pick up from where you may have left off working on material handling equipment and earning over £35,000 in your first year My client has been established since the 1890s and because of planned expansion they are looking for a field service engineer with prior mechanical engineering experience on forklifts to come in and hit the ground running. They are looking to progress their employees and develop individual skill sets, investing heavily into the best person for the job long term, whilst earning a great package through overtime.
* Field service Engineer - Maintenance and service of petrol, diesel, and electric forklifts
* Attending customer breakdowns
* Client Sites ( Northampton )
* 40 Hour working week
* Field Service Engineer - experience fault finding on forklifts - hydraulics experience
* Automotive background
* Experience maintaining, servicing, repairing and fault finding on forklifts
* Full UK driving license required
* Able to commute to Northampton Apply now to Charlie Auburn Keywords: Field service engineer, fitter, workshop fitter, forklift truck, Forktruck Engineer, Plant engineer Field Plant engineer, forklift engineer, hydraulics, mechanical, diesel engines, mechanic, field engineer, field service, Forklifts, engineer, forklift, car mechanic, engines, Northampton, Bedford, Milton Keynes This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.