The Technical Analyst role is a fabulous opportunity for a graduate or apprentice with around 3 years work experience to work closely with the SVP Engineering to focus on engineering process and documentation.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to a broad range of engineering processes, documentation and practises and develop their technical and project management skills.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Data Management regarding planning and the execution of the engineering activities, including:
- Requirements management, tracking and control
- The documentation/work products to be produced and their structure, especially the production of a Product Breakdown Structure
- Conducting effective technical reviews including
- Documenting entry and exit criteria
- Distribution of data packs for each review
- Communicating the design/Engineering Organisation and processes, including
- Participate in review of MS Project plans with Systems engineers and PEM
- Responsibilities for tracking of tasks and the production of KPI reports
- Collate assess, analyse and document engineering risks including applying the typical steps in a risk management process
- Experience in Engineering documentation and process control
- Demonstrable creative problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work well within a deadline-driven environment
APPLY NOW Or contact Niall Fearon from IC Resources for details.