Job Title: Sales/Account Manager
Location: Calverley, Leeds
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum (OTE £60,000+)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Rabb-IT are a leading Specialist in IT Support and Managed IT Services, with a portfolio geared towards Microsoft Azure, & 365, Security Solutions and expert IT Consultancy.
We are at an exciting point, having experienced phenomenal growth in the last two years with additional customers and product offerings. We want to build on this success with the appointment of a driven Sales & Account Manager, to both manage our existing customers and expand that base with new contracts/clients.
Quick Company Overview:
- Complete IT services and solutions provider offering modern workplace solutions, cyber security, cloud solutions and full remote support
- Well established company with 10+ years trading, with an ethos of 'Happy Customers'; Making IT Hassle Free' and 'Be at your best'
- Friendly, family feel company with a great team spirit and can-do attitude
- Microsoft Silver Partners; Cyber Essentials + Certified; approved Dell Partner; Veeam Pro partners
- Cultivate existing customers; develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Find and develop opportunities within the customer base to constantly update and protect customers with new age and relevant solutions.
- Find and develop new customers; assess their needs; prepare proposals and presentations and secure additional business
- Build and manage the sales pipeline
- Monitor performance against targets and KPIs; present updates to the Senior Management Team
- Manage and develop relationships with suppliers
- Exposure to IT or a related sector, working within a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Cloud strategy and transformation project sales
- Experience with specific vendors in the industry such as. Microsoft, Kasperskey, Veeam, HyperV etc.
- Has a proven track record of sales achievement in a Managed Service environment
- A consultative, partnership focused approach with a passion for delivering solutions that add maximum value to the client
- The ability and dedication required to build a client portfolio from scratch (as well as managing an existing portfolio of loyal customers)
- A demonstrable record of hitting and exceeding targets on a consistent basis
- Possesses excellent communication skills and natural business sense
- Pays close attention to detail and can think analytically
- Has a positive attitude and the ability to manage their own time and organise their workload
- Robust market knowledge in relation to Office 365, storage, cloud technologies, and managed IT services
- Willingness and ability to be an advocate & champion of the business
- Full driving licence and vehicle
- Must be within reasonable distance of Leeds
- Great working environment in Leeds suburbs
- Flexible working arrangements: part office based; part home based
- 25 days holiday plus extra Birthday holiday - never work on your birthday again!
- Healthcare and Well-Being scheme
- Pension scheme (additional employer contribution)
- Training and Personal Development plan; helping you succeed!
- Free parking
- Free team lunch every month
- Life Insurance cover
- Great staff parties
- Fantastic culture and environment in which to thrive and develop
Candidates must be immediately eligible to work within the UK and within easy daily travelling distance of Leeds. No agencies, please.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; IT Sales, Business Development Manager, Account Executive, Technical Sales Executive, Client Relationship Manager, IT Sales Technician, New Business Manager, Key Account Manager, Product Specialist, IT Sales Executive, Key Sales, External Sales, Sales Consultant, External Sales Executive, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, BDE, Sales Specialist, BDM may also be considered for this role.