Bid Manager (Inside IR35 + SC Clearance)
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£400 - £500
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our Client have an interesting opportunity for an SC cleared Bid Manager to be responsible for managing bids through the win-work lifecycle and successfully on to contract with their clients.
The work will be remote based with occasional travel possible to a site in the South West.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of successfully delivering bids, from early inception and client information capture, through PQQ and ITT stage, onto client interviews, feedback and lessons learnt.
- Experience of structured bid processes, for example the Shipley bid process, and using these to produce high quality bid submissions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels and in all forums from one-to-ones to group workshops and facilitation.
- Ability to maximise the use of tools such as Office365, MS Project, CRM, and industry recognised sales techniques such as Miller Heiman and Huthwaite's.
- Experience liaising with external and internal contacts at a range of levels.
- Commercial awareness / understanding.
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;