SAP ABAP Developer
As an SAP ABAP Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, testing, and maintaining the Application's Portfolio, both in using your own initiative and through supporting the team in their preparation for upcoming projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Participating actively and providing support on existing and upcoming projects.
- Designing, building, testing, and maintaining the company's Application's Portfolio.
- Analysing and estimating the time for development.
- Working closely with the functional team.
- Monitoring the released Applications
- Training and Coaching the teams as Application Users.
Skills & Qualifications
- Very experienced in Application designing, development, test, and maintenance.
- Proficient in business applications (SAP), certification is an asset
- Experienced in designing of Inventory Management and Production Execution solutions (SAP PP-PI and/or MES solutions and/or Labelling / Scanning solutions).
- Strong written and oral communications skills in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Well rounded benefits package
- Be part of a dynamic team that is only growing!