This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate with ambitions to study further & become an Actuary.
Our client is a global firm demonstrating great success and growth across multiple regions worldwide and due to continued success, were partnering our client to recruit anActuarial Analyst position.
Company client is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Graduate to join our clients UK actuarial team. The role will provide valuable actuarial experience into life reinsurance business.
You will support the day to day tasks of the actuarial team, including the financial reporting process, assumption setting and participating in various actuarial projects.
The successful individual will have skills & experience as follows:
* University degree with UK 2:1 or higher with keen interests in business related fields (e.g. finance, accounting, actuarial science) with ambitions to become an Actuary;
* 3 A Levels, ideally with an A grade in Maths;
* Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel);
* Knowledge of other programming languages would be beneficial, but not essential. Training will be provided;
* Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are a must;
* This role would suit a person who is a dynamic team player;
* Individual who is energetic and passionate with a positive attitude;
* Willing to accept a variety of challenging technical and non-technical matters
* Be both flexible and adaptable to a changing environment, while having the ability to prioritise work efficiently and effectively.
Gaining broad exposure across a variety of tasks in this dynamic, fast growing organisation this opportunity is not to be missed!
Keen to hear more?! Please forward your CV along with contact details for immediate consideration.