Senior Technical Writer
£450 - £475
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role title: Senior Technical Writer
Contract length/end date: 6 months
Daily Rate: £450 - £475
Location: Central London (will be up to 3 days per week back in the office from end of September/beginning of October time)
We are looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join our multi-disciplinary team, to work on professional financial & risk platforms, products and services across web, desktop and mobile.
Our client shape sophisticated financial data into strategies, tools and experiences that their customers need and value. Their users demand real-time content and tools so that they can do their job efficiently. They provide the products and services in the form of interactive data visualisations, experiences, language and workflows, bringing everything together within a unified framework for their customers.
Senior Technical Writer will create technical content and advise on the technical content strategy.
* Demonstrable experience in many, if not all, the tasks above - experience creating technical content and advising on technical content strategy is essential
* Strong collaboration and communication skills and able to contribute at all levels
* Fantastic team player
* Professional experience in the financial services sector and for multiple organisations (desirable)
* Collaborate with product managers, designers and engineers to produce high quality technical content for our users
* Advise the business on best practice for technical content
* Support and guide strategic technical content projects
* Collaborate with developers and managers to clarify any technical issues
* Use the product or service in question to understand the technology and applications for which documentation is being prepared
* Gather and analyse the information needs of our users
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Collaborate with our brand team, marketing, designers and other technical writing teams across the business
* Coordinate the work of a junior writer on an ad hoc basis
Should you have the right skills/experience apply now so you don't miss out.