Jefferson Frank are working with a leading partner that are seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to join one of their leading projects. We are looking at a prompt start with interviews happening straight away.
This role has been assessed as Inside IR35, will be fullly remote and for an initial 6 months in the first instance.
- To work with project team members develop a Web UI and build the API integration layer to a SQL server backend.
- Designing and developing a Web UI functionally that replicates the existing End User Computing processes as outlined in and according to a Business Requirements Document.
- Designing and developing an API Integration layer to backend services.
- Ensuring compliance with development practices, specifically DevOps and delivery pipelines.
- Proven track record of Web UI and API integration layer development
- Solid knowledge of the development and use of RESTFul APIs and technologies
- Experience working in DevOps focused environments with formal development pipelines
- Experience working in an Agile team
Essential Technical Skills:
- js/Angular, NodeJS, npm
- RESTFul API - Java/Spring or Python/Flask
Essential Interpersonal Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to navigate a complex organisation
- Ability to be self-directed/motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organisation skills
Useful Skills/Knowledge (Not mandatory):
- Git, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible
- LINUX shell/python scripting
- Microsoft SQLServer
- Windows Server
- Powershell scripting
- Active Directory
- BDD, Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration
Please apply or feel free to get in touch with me confidentially to discuss - Click here to contact this recruiter
Contact Name: Liam Porter