6 month contract
Cheltenham - On-site and presence will be required with some remote working opportunities
Rate: £45- £50 an hour
We are looking for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join our clients on site team in Cheltenham where you will have the chance to work on a variety of projects.
The client is a world-leading provider of jet engines, components and integrated systems for commercial and military aircraft.
- Task to include physical engineering test / hardware verification using on site (Cheltenham) resources.
- Analysis or Electronics Circuits to support design or verification (using SIMETRIX).
- Electronics module commissioning and testing.
- Author verification tests to verify requirements.
- Own/support authoring, review and release of technical documentation.
- Testing of electronics modules including circuit card reworking to support invasive test.
- Fault finding and route cause analysis of electronics modules
- Analysis of schematics
- Understanding of Analogue and Digital circuit elements.
- Experience and understanding of analysing schematics.
- Able to conduct testing of electronics modules including circuit card reworking to support invasive test.
- Fault finding and route cause analysis of electronics modules.
- Degree or qualification in electronic engineering.
- Able to work independently or in an Engineering team.
- Driven and able to take ownership of tasks.
- Clear and effective communicator.
Please submit your CV in the first instance.
Contact Name: Christopher Dash