|Listed on:||8th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£60,000 - £80,000|
SAP SD Consultant
Up to £80,000
As a trusted recruitment partner to this global consultancy we have been tasked with assisting in the recruitment of an SAP sales and distribution consultant to join a growing team working across various industry sectors.
As an SAP Sales and Distribution Senior consultant, you will work as part of a great team shaping and delivering the latest processes and solutions to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors.
You will be working on single or multiple project lifecycles from shaping the transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go live support.
Your knowledge of core sales and distributions process will allow you to shape, build and deliver solutions in your functional area.
* Be part of a team that solves problems and provide solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams.
* Lead your functional area within the engagement as a Senior Sales and Distribution Consultant to deliver full project life cycle delivery, supporting and mentoring where necessary.
* Develop skills to provide thought leadership to clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio, and the supporting products recognised within the industries.
* You will also be encouraged to nurture and mentor less experienced consultants, sharing your knowledge to contribute to their development.
* Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP customer engagement team.
* You will have a passion to work with a range of clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies with the ability to articulate business challenges/requirements in a non-technical manner.
* You will have a depth of consulting and functional experience in SAP Sales and Distribution and will have end to end project lifecycle experience in a minimum of 3 projects. With hands on configuration experience of SAP SD.
* You will have a secondary SAP skill area such as global trade services, SAP CRM, SAP Variant configuration or any of the SAP CX products (commerce, C4C, data cloud, cpq, sales, service, marketing)
* You will have good knowledge of the integration of SAP sales and distribution to other SAP components e.g SAP Finance, Materials Management, Procurement, Business Intelligent, Production Planning
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Ali Bennett
Reference: TJ/3127/SAP SD - Cap_1631096988
Job ID: 2976016