Assistant Project Manager
Our Public Sector client based in Manchester are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to support delivery of a Clean Air Zone specialist programme. The role will be responsible for managing contractual deliverable review process and providing generic support to Project Managers
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing & governing supplier submissions (design packs, contractual deliverables/ documentation).
- Making sure reviewers have accurate versions, access to the documents, all feedback items are collated, approved and issued to the supplier in a timely manner and meet quality standards.
- Document controls: logging and uploading documentation, version controls, access management
- Be a point of contact for any documentation review related queries
- Taking, documenting, and issuing minutes during the meetings
- Producing reports and presentations when required
- Supporting Project Managers with risk management, cost management, and project reporting
- The role requires experience of document controls and document review coordination.
- Extensive experience of projects support: reporting, cost controls , planning, coordination activities, capturing minutes
- Great organising skills: ability to manage multiple trackers and feedback items and make sure tasks are completed in time, cross-reference documentation
- Ability to deliver and coordinate multiple workstreams and meet tight deadlines
- Stakeholder management skills: issuing clear and concise messages to the stakeholders; sending reminders; coordinating meetings, preparing presentations
- Attention to detail: making sure correct documentation is issued to internal/ external stakeholders
- Experience of managing commercially sensitive/contractual documentation