- Software development experience in an enterprise environment
- Good development skills and experience with Typescipt , CSS.
- Experience with C# and the Microsoft.NET stack, and preferably XAML (either Silverlight and/or WPF).
- Experience with reactive extensions.
- Experience with real time trading systems.
- Knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Strong interest in continuous improvement and all aspects of software development and delivery
- Good understanding of test driven development and continuous integration practices
- Good understanding of relational databases with appropriate SQL knowledge
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, inside and outside the team.
- Front office development experience in any of: Interest Rates Products, Repos, FX.
- Financial product knowledge in Interest Rates products, FX, FX Options
- Experience developing large real-time financial trading applications.
- Experience with real time messaging protocols.
- Agile practitioner using Scrum.
- An ability to design performant software and an understanding of application performance profiling.
- Participate in an agile based software development life-cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews.
- Collaborate with the production support team for release and maintenance of the components.
- Work closely with the other developers in determining and following best development and architecture practice.
- Propose and provide feedback from experience/knowledge on architecture, design, technology choices and technology direction of the platform.
- Train and mentor less experienced participants through instruction, pair programming and code review.
- Fully participate in requirement and design meetings for new functionality.
- Develop reference implementations and documentation for platform features
- Moderate and review development contributions from the development community
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location