Regulatory Programme Manager - Regulatory Change - Insurance
City of London
Up to £115,000 basic salary + package
As a Programme Manager, you will lead and deliver large scale regulatory change programmes across all UK entities and business lines.
This is a key role in leading and delivering mandatory regulatory change to ensure complaint with all UK regulations and legislations, and meet expectations of regulators. You will also proactively remediate major operational risks through programmes, transforming and strengthening key risk areas such as data privacy and cyber risks.
You will also be responsible for leading and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors, and leading project teams.
- Ensuring adherence to project management and governance principles and methods
- Managing project teams to ensure successful delivery
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and project sponsors, ensuring visions are delivered and add value to the overarching strategy, operations and culture
- Contribute to improvement of change methodologies
- Budget management
- Project/Programme reporting
- Team leadership
- Proven experience of delivering regulatory change, such as SM&CR, IDD, GDPR, Operational resilience, AML Directives, Thematic Reviews, Section 166 reviews, enforcement action, etc.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of GDPR/data privacy programmes
- Managing project/Programme teams >10
- Financial services experience, ideally Insurance industry
- Preferably worked in both management consultancy and insurance industry
- Extensive stakeholder management
- Experience running programmes to meet new regulations / legislation or running programmes with regulatory intervention
- At least 10 years project/programme management experience. With 5 years working on regulatory or risk change
For further information, please apply the job online.