Do you have a passion for Technology and Connectivity and are experienced in SQL and Excel? We are looking for a Commercial Roaming Analyst, to join us on a permanent contract in either our Jersey office or alternatively in the UK working remotely.
As our Commercial Roaming Analyst, you will manage the value strategy of our roaming traffic taking into account technologies, operational aspects and customer experience towards the operational implementation of the evolution of outbound roaming steering.
We can offer you an innovative and forward-thinking environment where you will have overall technical ownership of the entire in life roaming traffic to establish the best outcome for JT, our customers and stakeholders.
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can excel and become a technical specialist? Do you enjoy working independently, whilst having the support of an experienced team, then we would like to hear from you.
- Technology / commercial / operational steering strategy with clear recommendations and guidelines for the evolution of the deal
- Steering Tools Evolution with performance KPI's to track and monitor deal performance and opening needed
- Produce a report to flag early enough the shortfall to allow changes to happen
- Managing the Settlement and Cash flow with the help of Finance and Nextgen
- Operational implementation planning of steering with clear timelines and responsibilities
- Understand the roamers performance by managing roaming tests
- Suggest and implement the right solutions in order to keep the roamers and to improve the roaming traffic
- Support the Strategy of Long term partnership due to Performance within the country
- Creation of steering documentation (parameters template)
- Roaming statistics database for reference (if needed) with reports daily, weekly, and monthly reports for engineers, Management and Group
- Use specialised knowledge of new and existing roaming Technologies, as well as excellent commercial intelligence to build the strategy, and ensuring roll out
- Execute the operator steering strategy, using highly proficient negotiation skills in addition to commercial and technical expertise to agree terms and solutions, whilst articulating and selling the value proposition with the key JT stakeholders internally
- Ensure all internal JT teams understand the steering value proposition and technical solutions, working with the delivery resources to model and implement the operator partnerships in line with JT technical/billing capabilities as well as the IoT strategy
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Roaming Steering technology/ commercial operational experience beneficial
- Proven experience in relevant field such as Business Management or Relationship Management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Analyst with previous experience with Excel, Tableau and SQL
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Commercial acumen required
- Good understanding of new and existing roaming and messaging technologies and methods
- Knowledge and understanding of GSMA standards and processes
- Attention to detail
- 24 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Bonus Scheme
- Free channel island mobile and landline package and discounted fibre
- Professional Development
JT are trialling a new model of working called "Smart Ways of Working" (SWOW). Currently in a trial period until December 2021, we provide colleagues with an opportunity to embrace flexibility to work the hours that suit them in a location of their choice - office, home or further afield. Our main priority is colleague wellbeing and we hope this offers greater opportunity for a work life balance.
We aim to offer this approach to all colleagues across the business, but we recognise that there are certain roles that will need to work in a specific way due to their nature, such as our colleagues working in engineering, our contact centres and our retail outlets. We are actively working with our management teams to increase flexibility wherever we can.
Contact Name: Casey Nutley