|Recruiter:||Coventry Building Society|
|Listed on:||3rd September|
|Salary/Rate:||£36,240 - £54,360|
About The Role
Do you want to work for an award winning company who is part of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work. We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a highly-motivated Finance Manager - (IT Finance and Business Support) to join our growing Business Management team based in our busy IT department. The Business Management Function plays a vital role in supporting the CIO and Senior IT Leadership team in ensuring IT finances and administrative duties are managed and governed efficiently and effectively.
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking a talented Operations manager (Finance & Business Support) who will help IT monitor its finances, effectively plan for the future and handle the management needs of the department based on the priorities set by the CIO and the Senior IT Leadership team. You will be a catalyst for transforming our current Business Management Support team so that it successfully meets its responsibilities of ensuring the Society’s IT department is well managed.
• In this role you will be responsible for the overall financial management and business support operations, analysis and reporting for IT Finance enabling informed decision making across IT.
• You will develop effective relationships with senior business and IT stakeholders in line with the Coventry’s CARES values (Caring, Attentive, Reliable, Ethical, Straightforward)
• You will line manage a small team of Business Management Support Officers to ensure the delivery of comprehensive, accurate and effective financial and administrative support
• You will assist in the identification of cost savings, process improvements and financial maturity work
• The role will require you to play an instrumental role in the move to AWS Cloud billing (Amazon Web Service) which will have a massive impact on the way in which IT billing and budget forecasting is managed
• In this role you will drive continuous improvement by maintaining a view of the emerging needs of the IT department ensuring Business Management’s activities remain relevant to its goal of ensuring IT is well managed
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Proven experience in an Administration Supervisor role
• ACCA/CIMA/AAT or similar qualification preferred
• Ability to manipulate and assimilate large amounts of data making recommendations based on the interpretation of the data
• Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
• Knowledge or experience of managing AWS billing is desirable but not essential
Internally this role is known as Manager - IT Business Management.
About The Company
As an employee, we encourage you to take control of your career. We invest in our people, with regular opportunities for training and development. And later, if you’re looking for a new challenge, we actively champion internal progression.
We have a whole range of different ways to support you, both in your role and wider wellbeing. Our flexible working arrangements and family-friendly policies also help to make sure you are happy and in control of your work-life balance.
And we’re committed to being by your side for as long as you want to be part of our story.
Contact Name: CBS Admin
Job ID: 2974259