|Listed on:||3rd September|
Based in Edinburgh a fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer to join an innovative tech company whose focus is on the design of a new product that will optimise and improve the electricity grid.
The Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer will be responsible for the design, simulation, and test of power electronics converters (DC-DC, AC-AC - 10kw>) and their associated magnetics components.
Other aspects of the role include:
• Design IGBT/SiC gate driver, control architecture, and measurement circuits
• PCB layout design and manufacturing support
• Research and advise on all aspects of electronic equipment design solutions to meet project requirements using prototyping, simulation, validation, and test techniques
On offer is a competitive salary alongside other benefits and the chance to work on a project for a greener future.
The Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer will have a degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering and a proven background in the following:
• SMPS Converter Design.
• Inverters Design.
• MOSFET’s / IGBT’s / SiC / GaN
• Experience in using simulation tools including Matlab/Simulink and PSpice
• Knowledge of power electronics design, analog and digital systems, embedded system, control engineering, system simulation, semiconductor switching devices and thermal design, specification of electromagnetic assemblies
If interested please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact details.
Contact Name: Stuart Bennett
Job ID: 2974239