|Recruiter:||Coventry Building Society|
|Listed on:||2nd September|
|Salary/Rate:||£53,600 - £75,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
About The Role
We're looking for an experienced leader, someone who has direct experience of delivering security education and awareness, from the board down. Proven success delivering a dramatic shift in organisational culture away from compliance driven behaviours towards a more rounded embedded approach to security awareness is key.
You'll be able to deliver cultural change within an organisation, design, measure and sell the education and awareness programme outside of IT. Also you will be able work independently, manage budgets and act as the subject matter expert all security awareness issues, requests.
We're looking for someone that has direct experience of delivering cultural change within organisations in terms of security awareness, worked with, third-parties, board, non-executive and C-level executives, while being able to create fun and interactive learning experience will all our people..
The role provides dedicated focus and expertise on Enterprise Cyber Awareness. You'll be responsible for the Information Security Education and Awareness roadmap, interacting with non-executives, board members, enterprise leaders and the wider Society's people.
The role requires a unique blend of technical, psychological and excellent communication skills. Combined with a passion for cyber security and people interaction.
It is widely recognised within industry that security awareness needs to be built as part of an organisation's culture and this role is key to helping embed these good behaviours within the organisation. This person in this role will be critical to the safety and security of our member data, computer systems and people.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
• Excellent verbal and written communicator, bringing a dynamic creative brand.
• Experience of what good looks like in terms of security awareness
• Excellent communication skills and able to effectively communicate through to executive and Board level.
• Experience in function planning and supporting the development of the awareness capability
• Experience with industry technical tools and methods associated with security awareness
• Experience in delivering cultural change in organisations and have demonstrable experience in this area.
• Be able to build relationships with relevant areas in IT and the business so areas gain an understanding of their requirements
• Experience defining measurements for security awareness campaign effectiveness
• The skills to challenge cultural barriers which may prohibit the success of a security awareness campaign
About The Company
As an employee, we encourage you to take control of your career. We invest in our people, with regular opportunities for training and development. And later, if you're looking for a new challenge, we actively champion internal progression.
We have a whole range of different ways to support you, both in your role and wider wellbeing. Our flexible working arrangements and family-friendly policies also help to make sure you are happy and in control of your work-life balance.
And we're committed to being by your side for as long as you want to be part of our story.