|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||2nd September|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £45,000|
Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Remote Working (Occasional Travel to London or Manchester)
£35,000 - £45,000 + Bonuses + Phone + Laptop + Remote Working Available
Are you an Design Engineer with experience in the Building Services industry and interested in joining a market-leading company that is standing toe-to-toe with some of the biggest names in the Energy sector and winning major contracts?
This company specialises in the design, construction and operation of major heat networks, energy centres and district heating systems across the UK. They are looking to grow their team significantly over the next few years and are looking for an experienced Design Engineer to play a major part in the work that they do.
In this role you will be responsible for the design of mechanical building services lasting from inception until handover to the operations team.
The ideal candidate will be a postgraduate with several years' mechanical design experience relating to building services, CHP or heat networks and will have a comprehensive understanding of things such as heat transfer, fluid mechanics and fluid hydraulics.
This is a great role for someone who wants to join one of the biggest companies in their area of industry and for someone who enjoys a large amount of autonomy and technical responsibility in their line of work.
* Evaluation of project scope and design inception
* Producing drawings, reports, specifications etc.
* Designing and implementing medium & large scale heat networks, plantrooms, thermal storage etc
* Surveying and evaluating existing energy systems
* Viability and feasibility reports for energy systems
* On-site evaluation to ensure design compliance throughout construction phase
* Educated to Degree level and 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
* Ideally holding a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services, Energy Engineering or similar
* Comprehensive understanding of heat transfer, fluid mechanics, fluid hydraulics
* Experienced in design of mechanical services for domestic, commercial and industrial buildings
* Experience with low carbon energy/renewables such as Heat Pumps (advantageous)
* Competent with AutoCAD, Revit, Procore
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Contact Name: Stuart Goble
Job ID: 2974071