UI Full Stack C# Web API Developer - ChatBot AI Investment Bank
- At least 8 years software development experience ideally with a recent focus on trading systems
- General understanding of finance and structured investment products, particularly from a sales perspective
- Passionate about automating all things and understand the importance of being a customer advocate
- Solid experience in client-server infrastructure, UI, backend APIs, workflow execution
- Solid experience in restful/JSON APIs, e.g. using WebAPI
- Solid experience in high scalability, availability, resiliency, multithreaded architectures and optimised UI's
- Solid experience with relational databases and SQL knowledge
- Proficient in C#, Python, with a good knowledge of API ecosystems
- Experience with real time messaging protocols, protobufs, etc.
- Ability to write unit tests within standard frameworks
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and adapt to a fast changing environment, with a strong interest in continuous improvement and delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Understand fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Advanced knowledge of development tools to troubleshoot web-based applications
- Strong problem solving skills and good understanding of the best practices and importance of Test Automation processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Strong Planning & Priority Setting - monitors progress and adapts plans according to changes in circumstances
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; with a client service focus and strong influencing skills to foster adoption
- An ability to design performant software and an understanding of application performance profiling.
- ChatBot or Virtual Assistant experience
- Experience in Data Analytics and visualization solutions (Tableau, Power BI)
- Working experiences with CI/CD tools: Jenkins Pipeline and plugins, Artifactory, Jenkins, Ansible
- Familiarity with Symphony or other enterprise social software, preferred but not required.
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Contact Name: Adlam Consulting