Our Customer is creating a new team of 8 IT Service desk analyst's to be based in Newport. All vacancies will cover a 24/7 IT Service desk which will support EMEA regions. Must be flexible with working hours, 4 on 4 off rota. There are 8 vacancies available.
Our client are a leading business in their field whom are growing exponentially.
The IT Service Desk Analyst's will:
- Provide first line helpdesk and end user support to staff, clients and visitors
- Assist in the care and maintenance of computing, network and office equipment
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues with software and hardware
- Prioritise, log and track multiple issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate teams
- To install and configure software applications
- Be the link between our internal customers and IT department
- Proven work experience as a Support Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of applications, computers, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Active Directory, Azure and Office 365
- Cyber security, Antivirus & Firewalls
- Troubleshooting, Incident, Change and Asset Management frameworks (ITIL)
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once
The successful IT Service Desk Analyst's:
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects.
- 1+ years (s) experience in a similar helpdesk environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in a wide range of technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working within an ITIL environment. Preferably holding a current qualification.
- Technical qualifications such as Comptia A+, Network + would be advantageous.
- Experience of Agile methodologies would an advantage.
- Ideally live local to Newport for commuting, parking available on site.
The Service Desk Analyst's will be offered:
Salary ranging between £22,000 - £30,000 per annum
24/7 weekly rota including days and nights, 4 days on 4 days off consisting of 10 hour shifts
Shift allowances to be confirmed
Great benefits package
New team, offering great opportunity, progression and learning new skills