DV AppSense / Ivanti Design SME
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£450 - £510
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
DV AppSense/Ivanti Design SME (outside)
Location: Erskine (5 days per week onsite)
Duration: 4 months (extensions expected)
Role: AppSense/Ivanti Design SME to join the Modern Workplace Solution Implementation Team on a major IT transformation program
- Wintel server
* Designing and scoping multiple deliverables across several technologies such as Wintel, Storage and Networking while specialising in AppSense/Ivanti.
* Broad technical knowledge to properly manage complex integration efforts. Demonstrates the application of technical expertise in successful engagements involving multiple disciplines so to provide solutions which encompass multiple technologies.
* Multiple Server OS platforms, including support and configuration of a locked-down environment.
* Leading team workshops/meetings and technical forums, providing detailed reports and status updates to the program and lead engineer forums.
* A broad understanding of market dynamics, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area of AppSense/Ivanti technologies.
* Innovating and communicating new deliverables and offerings. Has led teams in the delivery of multiple concurrent deliverables across numerous technologies.
* AppSense/Ivanti product suite expert with experience in design and implementation of multiple large-scale AppSense/Ivanti solutions over distributed locations.
* Enterprise scale solutions in both Greenfield deployments and designs which are cognisant of existing infrastructure. Producing detailed migration solutions which can then be fed into detailed project plans.
* Developing solutions that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability, and agility of a particular customer's existing AppSense/Ivanti infrastructure. Ability to re-use existing experience to develop new solutions to take to market.
* Providing detailed high-level troubleshooting for support escalations.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;