As an RPA/PowerApps Scrum Master within the DBS Automation Garage team you will be responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum Framework in line with the Scrum Guide and mentoring the agile mentality.
- Helping team members understand Scrum theory, practices, rules and values;
- Acting as the servant leader to the Agile team, assisting them in delivering high value products;
- Mentoring the team in self-organisation and cross-functionality;
- Removing impediments to development;
- Establishing a feedback loop from the team to the senior management to ensure the team, and individuals within the team, are kept motivated and the offerings improved;
- Establishing and maintaining a dashboard so that velocity and progress can be reported and improved upon;
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies
- 1+ years experience as a Delivery Manager/Senior Delivery Manager;
- Financial awareness - able to understand and act upon the financial restrictions associated with a delivery;
- Interpersonal skills - able to communicate the progress and blockers to the Delivery Manager, Programme Delivery Manager and Service Owner;
- Relationship management - experience in maintaining relationships to get the best out of the Agile teams;
- Experienced in problem ownership - able to lead a problem through to its resolution;
- Highly motivated and resilient.
- Scrum Master experience working with Agile teams
- Experience of deliveries using RPA tools;
- Experience of using JIRA or similar applications;
- Experience of working across multiple Agile teams;
- Experience of delivering with DevOps teams.
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- Professional and Personal Development of skills
- Flexi-time scheme upon completion of 6 months service
- Alternative working practices
- 25 days paid annual leave rising (1 day per year) to 30 days upon completion of 5 years' service
- In addition to 8 public holidays per year you will also receive leave for HM The Queen's birthday.
- Minimum of 15 Days Special Leave in a rolling 12-month period for volunteer reserve commitments.
- Special Paid Leave to volunteer.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Highly competitive pension scheme.
To apply please click the APPLY button and please enter 138825 into the Vacancy Reference field to be taken to the full job advert.
Closing date: 21st September at 11:55pm.
Contact Name: Joanne Leach