(Senior) Consultant - 3 Month Contract- (Outside IR35)
Project Delivery, Master Data Management you will drive a small team to deliver well-structured and high-impact master data projects for clients
As part of the role you be responsible for:
- Project management: Organising a team to deliver specific outcomes within a given time line.
- Product management: Managing the planning, execution and delivery of new products.
- Senior stakeholder engagement: Managing the client and senior team throughout early stage engagement and delivery.
- Identifying and articulating data pain points within organisations that can benefit from MDM interventions
- Defining bespoke MDM strategies for our clients with an aim to achieve well designed, high quality and controlled master data
- Understanding, documenting, and (where appropriate) defining critical master data hierarchies
- Implementing and configuring MDM solutions to meet our client's business needs and objectives, supported by the appropriate level of change management.
- Aligning and implementing key processes needed to effectively manage master data, and training business users to execute these processes
- Designing and implementing the interaction between MDM solutions and Data Warehousing solutions to achieve a common understanding of critical master data entities across our client's data landscape