The Microsoft Solution Architect will shape and define solution architectures for clients from presales to go live.
Global, leading consulting firm with worldwide offices
The Microsoft Solution Architect - London will:
- Shape and define solution architectures for the clients. These are used to define project plans, inform technical risk, and support estimation.
- Work on some of the most bleeding edge cloud architectures around
- Take end to end ownership of shaping solutions and defining the right architectural approach
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams to ensure solutions best reflect your vision.
The Microsoft Solutions Architect will have
- Excellent knowledge and experience exploiting Microsoft Azure for delivery of cloud solutions
- A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications using Microsoft Sharepoint, Dynamics 365, and Microsoft .NET
- Exposure working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF)
- Agile/ scrum experience
Ideally, you will also have:
- Microsoft Azure solution architect certification
- DevOps background
- Azure Platform as a Service
- Containerisation technologies: Docker or Kubernetes
The Microsoft Solution Architect , London will receive:
- A competitive base salary, depending on experience.
- Work for a global consultancy
- Tailored training program
- Rapid career progression
- Customer facing involvement
- Fantastic benefits