DV Cleared Business Ambassador
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
DV Cleared Business Ambassador
Location: East Midlands
Duration: 3 Years
* Providing a Business perspective for all day-to-day solution development decisions
* Contributing business relevant technical input to all requirements, design and review sessions
* Developing and maintain a prioritised backlog of user stories to define, test and implement the solution
* Engaging with stakeholders across the whole stakeholder community, involving them as needed and getting their endorsement
* Providing day-to-day leadership to development activities, offering assurance that the solution is evolving correctly
* Organising and controlling business acceptance testing of the solution
* Taking responsibility for the creation of the user and support documentation for the delivered solution
* Ensuring business participants in the solution are properly trained and supported
* Controlling the information flow between the programme stakeholders and the solution development teams
* Ensuring all work is done within the financial, commercial and scheduling constraints
* Overseeing the developing solution and raise issues to the technical coordinator or technical advisors as required
Particular skills/experience required
* Qualified and experienced AGILE practitioner or equivalent
* Product Management
* Strong Leadership presence
* Experienced in Engineering Management
* Articulate the technical scope of the project to stakeholders, with strong communicational skills
* Interpersonal, stakeholder management and team building skills.
* Efficient management of people, resources and workflow
* Ability to integrate with cross-functional teams
* Broad technical understanding and aptitude
* Development of a Product Roadmap
* Experience steering subcontractors and ensuring value for money
* Experience of working within Information Rich, EW Mission Systems environments, with experience of EW databases, information exchanges and processes.
* Flexible approach to tasking, able to take on multiple projects or tasks in potentially a variety of stages of development i.e. concept development, requirements capture, design, delivery, verification and validation.
* Have an understanding of Agile project delivery methodologies, specifically DSDM and/or Scrum.
* Hold DV current clearances.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award, that any business can receive, won in consecutive years, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade;