Job title - Liquidity Project Manager
Location - London, Canary Wharf/Remote
Rate - Up to £450-£550 daily rate via PAYE
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6 months
Our financial services client is currently seeking an experienced Liquidity Project Manager to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will initially be for 12 months.
The purpose of the Project Manager Liquidity is a global role which is part of a wider Liquidity Change Delivery Programme. The role is required to lead and drive the end-to-end project management of defined project(s) within the Liquidity Book of Work (BoW). Liquidity reporting and processes are being migrated to Finance on the Cloud (FoTC) from 2021, therefore the role holder also needs to manage FoTC Liquidity implementation for his/her project(s), including planning, migration activities, required testing and Change Implementation activities, and stakeholder management.
- Be responsible for the project plan and delivery of a Liquidity workstream in his/her remit. This includes project planning, resources management, dependencies management and engagement with all stakeholders and delivery partners both within Finance Change and the wider team.
- Agree and manage dependencies on core delivery team (including FoTC team), including release delivery
- Responsible for the overall training and communications required for change implementation of the project
- Implement Target Operation Model and business vision for the project
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule and risks.
- Lead definition of staffing, responsibilities and schedules.
- Establish effective project controls and procedures.
- Set high expectations concerning quality and put in place quality assurance processes.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to programme leadership and steering committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization.
- Provide visible leadership to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across Finance.
- Always drive the adoption of Business Transformation Framework (BTF) standards and work in alignment with BTF methodology.
- Lead the team to meet performance targets aligned to programme / project objectives).
Knowledge & Experience:
- Delivery of defined projects within Liquidity Change BOW
- Implementation of Target Operation Model and business vision for the project
- Collaborate with stakeholders to set project strategy for FoTC Liquidity migration for the project, articulate targeted benefits to stakeholders and take joint accountability for benefits realization, maintaining a focus on benefits realization throughout the project life cycle.
- Plan around delivery constraints and optimize the plan to maximize benefits and minimize risk. Develop the plan within constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality.
- Manage project delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule and risks to drive successful delivery and benefits realization.
- Monitor and report progress and variances to steering committee and/or programme manager where applicable.
- Manage project level risks, issues and dependencies, intervening and/or escalating as appropriate.
- Influence and collaborate with stakeholders to drive the right outcomes e.g., influence decisions on project prioritization, changes to scope, dependencies, risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Manage sponsor and stakeholder sign-off for deliverables, formally close project, assess stakeholder satisfaction and capture feedback.
- Ensure key learning from each project is captured and shared with Global Liquidity Change Delivery.
If you are relevant or interested, please, contact me on [Telephone number removed] /